|The Best of Bangkok |
I recommend if only in Bangkok for a short while you at least experience the following for an guaranteed incredible time
1. Stay At Lebua State Tower
THE VIEW from the balcony in the state tower rooms is INSANE! You can stay in a 5 star hotel and indulge yourself with fine dining and every need you need attended to in a luxury suite with my favorite rooftop bar on the premise for only ~ $150 a night in the “Tower Club” suites
2. Visit All of The Temples
- Visit Wat Arun Temple
- See Wat Pho and the Reclining Buddha
- The Grand Palace: One of the most famous attractions is Bangkok
3. Experience the Rooftop Bar Scene
- Sky Bar At Lebua: The Worlds Highest Rooftop bar and MY FAVORITE
- The view, drinks, and food are incredible
- Vertigo: Indulge in great food and drinks 61 floors above the streets of Bangkok
- Three Sixty: Jazz Lounge with a 360 view of Bangkok
- Octave Rooftop Bar: Here you also get a 360 view of Bangkok but people are DANCING! I don’t think you’ve ever danced this high in the sky!
4. Shop Til You Drop
Get a custom made suit, dress, whatever you’d like for ⅓ of what you would pay in America, Europe, or Australia. Go to a night market and experience the culture while shopping as well. And when I say shopping I mean, BARGAINING! Don’t be shy!
- MBK Center
- Khao San Road Market
- Central World
- Siam Paragon
- Chatachuck Weekend Market
5. Thai Massage
Get as many massages as your heart desires, they even offer massages at some of the temples. Worried about how expensive massages and spas can be? Don’t! You can get as many Thai massages as you’d like for about ~ $7 an hour
Basically, you need to get to Bangkok! It’s a great starting point before you explore the Thailand beaches and islands (Phi Phi Island is my favorite). Don’t miss out!